Iain Duncan Smith – the engineer and architect of so many DWP related deaths
Just when you thought that this stinking government and its’ associates could not sink any lower.
Mike Sivier, who as many of you will know, has been making strenuous efforts to obtain details from the DWP as follows;
the number of IB and ESA claimants who have died between November 2011 and May 2014, broken down into the following categories:
- Those in the assessment phase,
- Those who were found fit for work,
- Those who were placed in the work-related activity group,
- Those who were placed in the support group, and
- Those who had an appeal pending.
You can read the full story here:-